Etobicoke Yacht Club
Etobicoke Yacht Club was founded in Marie Curtis Park and incorporated in 1968 and relocated to Humber Bay Park in 1978
The Etobicoke Yacht Club is located 15 minutes from downtown Toronto near the intersection of Lakeshore Blvd West & Park Lawn Road in a large sheltered harbour on the west side of Humber Bay.
It also has a complete range of services available docking facilities for 300 boats and include water, electricity and gas station.. It also has a lift for boats up to 2 tons
Mimico Cruising Club is also located in Humber Bay Park with docking facilities for an additional 300 boats and a large club house.
The Club cruises are arranged throughout the season for both power and sail. These often attract as many as 50 boats for a weekend cruise and has a wide range of shore based events during the Summer and Winter seasons.
The Humber Bay Park consists of two landspits situated at the mouth of Mimico Creek and has a number of amenities such as picnic tables, trails, a playground, and a beach front. There are fly casting and model boating ponds and a fully accessible fishing pier.
Mimico Cruising Club Lighthouses
The Eastern Gap Lighthouses were built in 1895 and located along waterway. Removed in 1973 during the widening of the Eastern Gap, both the large and small lighthouses were relocated to Humber Bay Park in 1981 and restored for use by the Mimico Cruising Club in 1982.